- Contract covers all Epson products for the University of Tennessee system, including Knoxville, Chattanooga, Martin, and the Health and Science Center, as well as, all of The Board of Regents higher education institutions.
- The CCS/UT Partners Program includes a three year warranty on Epson projection products and a full replacement/service agreement.
- This program is designed to provide customized products, services, training and consulting for all UT affiliated higher education institutions.
- CCS is one of the largest audio visual integration companies in the US, and we have a strong history of supporting the higher education market.
- CCS offers a broad array of products and services from mediated lecterns and room control systems to handheld student response pads and interactive whiteboards.
- CCS will work directly with you to develop, design, and implement your audio visual solution whether it’s for a classroom or an entire campus.
- If you have any questions regarding the products and/or services, please contact Kate Simonson at 1-800-581-5593 Ext 324 or Rob Tate from Epson at 859-866-3232.